Early bird registration is now open
|Category||Early Bird Fee
(until Mar 9, 2015)
(starting Mar 10, 2015)
|Exhibitor4||2 free passes|
|Media partner5||2 free passes|
|Extra reception tickets||50|
|Extra lunch tickets||40|
All fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD). GST tax of 5% will be added to the total.
Please note that an early bird discount is only given for general delegates based on the full registration fee. This discount is available until March 9, 2015.
Your registration is confirmed only when it is paid in full.
(subject to availability)
This category applies to general attendees.
This category includes presenters of papers approved for presentation (oral or poster) during the conference. Please note that co-authors of a paper who are not presenting but wish to attend the conference should pay the General Delegate fee. The deadline for speakers to register is March 9, 2015. Contact the conference coordinator if you have not received your discount code.
This category includes active members of the organizing, technical, and advisory committees, as well as the review panel. Please refer to the Committees section for details and a list of members.
This category includes undergraduate and graduate students pursuing full-time studies in areas relevant to the conference themes. To register in this category, delegates must provide proof of their full-time enrollment status for the 2014-2015 academic year. Forward the documents to the Conference Coordinator and then wait for approval and your Student category discount code prior to completing the online registration form.
The registration fee in the above categories includes:
- Access to technical presentations and an adjacent trade show
- Social functions (welcome reception, coffee breaks and lunches)
- Delegate bag and the conference proceedings
The registration fee in the above categories does not include:
- Dinner – If you wish to attend the dinner function, please follow the instructions on the online registration form and add a dinner ticket to your registration. You may also purchase guest tickets for dinner. Please visit the Dinner section of the website for more information.
- Social function tickets for guests – One ticket to each social function (except the dinner) is included in your delegate fee. However, if you wish to bring a spouse or a colleague to any of the social functions or lunches, additional tickets must be purchased for your guests. Please follow the instructions on the registration form and add tickets to your registration.
- Short course - If you wish to attend a short course, please follow the instructions on the online registration form and add the course to your registration.
- Accommodations, visas, travel and medical insurance, airfares, meals not otherwise mentioned, transfers or any other travel-related expenses – Delegates are responsible for paying all travel expenses associated with their participation in this conference. For accommodations at the venue hotel – Hyatt Regency Vancouver – please visit the Venue/Accommodations section. Hotel reservations are not managed by the conference organizers. Contact the hotel staff directly with any accommodations related questions.
- Sightseeing tours – Tours are not managed by the conference organizers. To take advantage of your stay in Vancouver and do a bit of traveling around, please see the Tourism Vancouver website at www.tourismvancouver.com.
This registration category is only available for those companies that have bought exhibit space (booth or table top).
Exhibitors are entitled to:
- Double booth exhibitors – 2 conference passes and 2 exhibitor passes
- Single booth exhibitors – 1 conference pass and 2 exhibitor passes
- Table-top – 1 conference pass and 1 exhibitor pass
Please note that exhibitor passes do not include any of the following: conference registration, conference materials, access to technical sessions, dinner ticket.
Exhibitor discount codes will be sent to the exhibiting companies once their booth space has been paid in full.
This registration category applies to media partners associated with the Mine Water Solutions 2015 conference. For the list of partners please refer to the Media Partners section of this website. Each media partner is entitled to 2 free press passes that will enable them to attend and cover the conference in their respective media. Press passes will be given only to those media partners that have signed a partnership agreement and have promoted the conference at various stages of its development. Press passes include admission to the Welcome Reception, however they do not include dinner tickets.
The short courses are not included in the conference registration fee and must be paid for separately. The short courses will take place on Sunday, April 12. Please visit the Short Courses section for course descriptions and other details. To register for a course, please add it to your total purchase.
Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant – Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Fine continental dining at 553 feet (167m) for an unobstructed view of Vancouver, the coastal mountains and the ocean. Windows specifically angled for maximum viewing of the city below. One revolution completed every 60 minutes. A stunning combination of great food and a magical panoramic view.
Dinner includes a three course meal, drinks and music. Please see the Dinner section of the website for the full menu.
Social functions, with the exception of the dinner, are included in all delegates’ registrations. However, if a delegate wishes to bring a spouse or a colleague to the social functions, extra tickets must be purchased for those functions.
Welcome Reception – CAD 50/person
Lunch – CAD 40/person
Dinner – CAD 120/person
Cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the conference registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For cancellations received on or before March 10, 2015 you will receive 90% refund on your conference fees and/or other associated activities (short courses, dinner tickets, additional tickets to welcome reception and lunches). An administration fee of 10% of the contract fee will be retained by InfoMine for all permitted cancellations.
No refunds of any kind will be granted after March 10, 2015 and all delegates will be liable to pay full fees. In the event that a delegate cannot attend the conference, he/she may send a replacement delegate at no additional cost. Please notify us of any substitutions ahead of time. The last day to request a substitution is March 10, 2015.
In the event that InfoMine cancels a short course due to under enrollment, the delegate will receive 100% refund of the course fee paid.
InfoMine is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of a conference or associated activities (short courses, field trips, receptions and dinners). InfoMine shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event these activities are cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of the conference or associated events impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Cancelling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel reservation and other bookings you may have made. Please make sure you contact hotel and travel agents to cancel other reservations associated with your participation in this conference.
Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, InfoMine reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to delegates whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the conference web page as soon as possible.